Piedmont Open Air Gem, Mineral & Jewelry Show
Piedmont Triad Farmers Market
Sandy Ridge Road at I-40
Colfax, North Carolina
Dealer setup 7:00am
Show Hours- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
JUNE 3, 2017
10’x10’ booth size is $40. Double sizes are available.
Please make checks payable to Greensboro Gem and Mineral Club Inc.
Dealer or Business name: ____________________________________________
Description of exhibit: _____________________________________________________________________________________
|Return this copy to:
Greensboro Gem and Mineral Club
6601 Lismore Drive
Browns Summit, NC 27214
Application Date: _______________
Contact Name: ____________________________________
City, State and Zip Code: ____________________________
Email address: ____________________________________
The Dealer hereby agrees:
- To be responsible for collecting 7.5% Sales Tax on merchandise sold; and to be responsible for filing those taxes collected with the State of North Carolina. Please enclose a copy of your sales tax license if available or list Tax ID number.
- To refrain from sub-leasing any part of the allotted space, and to restrict displays to assigned space. Please don’t ask your neighbor to move. Spaces are generous in size. Please see a Club volunteer to help you work out any issues.
- No ‘Show Special’ signs permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The show is rain or shine and all booth materials are to be provided by the merchant.
- Vendors bring their own tables and canopy/tent, chairs. Vendors can use nails/stakes to hold down their tent. Surface is a grassy field.
- Restrooms are available.
- NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED.
- Food vendors and a Café’ is on site at the Farmers Market or you may bring your own food.
- No pets are allowed.
- Vendors are responsible for draping the front of their tables.
- No portable music is to be played.
- Vendors to supply to club one item for hourly door prizes. Club will supply grand prize.
- No vendor vehicles allowed in vendor area once show opens.
- Vendor setup is 7:00am to 9:00am. Breakdown is 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- No vendors will be allowed to take down before show is closed at 5:00pm.
- Vendors are responsible for their own booth. Leave the area as you found it. CLEAN.
- Once contract and payment in full is received, a confirmation notice will be sent out.
- Please indicate what size booth you require. 10×10 for 40.00 or 20×10 for 75.00.
- Vendors agree to comply with all Municipal rules and regulations, the policies of the Facility being utilized to hold the show, and the rules set forth by the Show Committee the dealer releases and discharges the Greensboro Gem and Mineral Club, Inc., its members and the Show management from any responsibility, liability, loss or damage of any type. If for any reason the show has to be canceled prior to 30 days before setup the applicant waives any claims – except for monies paid.
- Name Tag Form (required for all dealers and booth workers)
- By returning this contract you agree to the terms and conditions as set forth above.